Friday, June 27, 2008

The Choice

I've just finished reading Nich's latest novel, The Choice. As always, Nich never fails to bring tears in my eyes. And coincidentally, the way the story started seems almost a reflection of what I'm going through right now - feelings that surpised me especially that sense of familarity that seems comforting, safe somehow. Could it be kismet? Hmm...

Anyway, back to the material. What I wonder is how many of us take the time to ultimately confront ourselves with the most heartwrenching question of all: how far would we go to keep the hope of love alive? Perhaps for some, you would go to great lengths for love, no hesitation at all, just throw caution to the wind and let love lead the way... and for some its just halfway or somewhere familiar. But one thing for certain the saying "should have been better this or that..." seems to ring true for all...

What I'm driving at is that we all have a choice and sometimes the best decisions we have to make comes from the God given gut feel or intuition. We just have to trust ourselves :)

No comments: